FOCUS AND SCOPE
AIJIT provides scientific articles on Social science and Humanities, especially Islamic studies, designed to facilitate and take the scientific work of researchers, lecturers, students, practitioners, and so on into dialogue. It just publishes original articles. We do not accept manuscripts like Book Review, Review Essays, etc.
AIJIT journal welcomes papers from academicians on theories, philosophy, conceptual paradigms, academic research, and religious practices. In particular, papers that consider the following general topics are invited.
- Islamic Education
- Islamic Arts and Cultural Heritage
- Ethics and Morality in Islam
- Gender Thought in Islam
- Sufism and Mysticism
- Islamic Thought and Contemporary Issues
- Islamic political thought
- Islamic Law
- Science & Civilization in Islam
- Islam in local/nation
- Study of Classical and Modern Islam Java
- Linguistics in the Islamic world