Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Palatino Linotype 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
This content is covered by a Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0.
When you get it, the journal will be granted the copyright of the submitted article, as the journal serves as its publisher. This copyright encompasses the authority to publish the article in diverse formats, including reprints. The journal retains the publication rights for all articles it publishes.
Authors can distribute their published articles by sharing the article's link/DOI from the journal. Authors are also granted the privilege to utilize their articles for any lawful purposes they consider essential without requiring written consent from the journal, provided they acknowledge the initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.